Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How is a cream that dries your skin out supposed to help a condition caused by dry skin?

i have seborrheic dermatitis on my face and behind my ears. the dermotologist told me it was caused by dry skin. she gave me one cream for my face and other for my ears. she said to me ';Don't use the cream for the back of your ears on you face, it's very drying';





how is a cream that dries your skin out supposed to help a condition caused by dry skin?How is a cream that dries your skin out supposed to help a condition caused by dry skin?
I have had so many kinds of dermatitis, and dozens of creams and ointments later, I have learned that there are very few if any topical medicines that will actually heal your skin without causing more problems than you started with. Pharmaceutical companies are trying to make a buck, and they will put anything on the market. I think doctors just fill out prescriptions because it's an easy answer. After all of my skin issues, I have found that the best thing for any skin condition is a diet rich in raw fruits, greens, and vegetables, and natural plant oils. My skin is extremely dry, and the best moisturizers I have found are plain shea butter, plain jojoba oil, and plain olive oil. Or with lavender oil added. Shea butter on my face has even tackled breakouts, believe it or not. Doctors can't recommend this stuff because it's too obvious. You wouldn't feel like you got your money's worth sitting in the doctor's office if they just told you to eat plenty of salad and put some jojoba oil on the affected area, now would you?How is a cream that dries your skin out supposed to help a condition caused by dry skin?
Google the name of the cream, and you'll find info on exactly how it works.
see if they will write you a precription for evlocline


(ev-low-c-line)

No comments:

Post a Comment