Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will hydrated petrolatum cream help my dry sensitive skin?

I have a sensitive skin, and recently it has become so very dry to the point that it hurts. Although, I found a bottle of hydrated petrolatum cream, in which someone said it would help with moisturizing my skin. Should I use this?Will hydrated petrolatum cream help my dry sensitive skin?
Give it a try you can also try ,Aloe vera juice should be applied to the skin externally or taken in capsule form. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for dry skin at link provided.Will hydrated petrolatum cream help my dry sensitive skin?
Yes, it would be a good choice for you.
It will not help in moisturizing it, but it would give your skin protection against the dry weather as long as your skin is covered with it.
Vaseline is highly recommended, but I like using pure mineral oil (which is an ingredient in a lot of moisturizers). It is pure with no additives or perfumes so it should not hurt your sensitive skin. Also, be careful what soap you shower with. Cetaphil or Dove for sensitive skin is very good. Cetaphil also has a very good moisturizer, but it can be pricey. I have always had great relief with the mineral oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment