Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is putting cetaphil cream under the eye to heavy? I have a few wrinkles and dry skin with puffiness in my eye.?

I'm only in my 20's. I heard cetaphil cream is good and its good for my dry skin but should I use it under my eye to moisten the skin there or will this cause sagging?Is putting cetaphil cream under the eye to heavy? I have a few wrinkles and dry skin with puffiness in my eye.?
Well, moisturizer sometimes lacks the helpful ingredients that are formulated for under eye care. Eye cream is specially formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes which is so different from the rest of your skin. So using a moisturizer like Cetaphil is not going to cut it. Especially for wrinkle care or prevention. (Although Cetaphil is great for the rest of the face.)





There are a lot of nerves around the eye, which is why the skin feels so sensitive, and there are few sebaceous glands, so there's poor lipid barrier, making it hard to keep the skin hydrated. Thus your normal moisturizer won't work as well as an eye cream because most eye creams have a heavier, creamier texture, because there isn't the problem of worrying about too-oily skin or acne. Some eye cream in particular, uses gingko biloba, cucumber and aloe in an effort to reduce puffiness and amino-acid compounds to break up fatty deposits, none of which are in the facial moisturizer.





A good one to try is Garnier's Anti-Puff Eye Roll-on and it is very affordable. People really like the easy roll-on applicator as it doesn't pull the delicate eye skin and distributes evenly.





Check out my review on Garnier's anti-puff roll-on and additional tips to try for puffy eyes: http://www.nomorepuffyeyes.com/uncategor鈥?/a>Is putting cetaphil cream under the eye to heavy? I have a few wrinkles and dry skin with puffiness in my eye.?
if you separate the white clear part of the egg from the yolk


beat that with a fork in a bowl %26amp; apply it to your face with a


cotton ball you can go pretty close to the eye


it softens your skin %26amp; helps dry skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment