Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Night cream for dry skin with acne?

Hey there. I need something to help to stall the aging process (within reason, I dont expect miracles) that isn't going to make me break out like a leper.


Anyone have any luck with a product like that?


Shoot, anyone have any luck just with a night cream of ANY sort that doesnt make you break out - because my skin tends to be dry from acne treatments.


Lemme know if you know of any


Thanks a bunchNight cream for dry skin with acne?
Wow! I have the same problem. My miracle cream is over the counter. It's called Nivea. Make sure you use the cream (usually in a metal or plastic tin, not a jar or bottle). After you wash your face (I use it morning AND night) just dot a bit onto each area of your face and smooth in. Presto! I had my 40th birthday last week and everyone tells me I look like I'm in my late 20's or early 30's.





SandyNight cream for dry skin with acne?
Aquafor
sleepwear by bioelements..





it does not cause break outs. use the product called probotics underneath it.
I use Clinique Repairwear Night Lotion....not cream. It's great...I love it. No breakouts...skin is unbelievable soft...and it's oil free. The best thing to do is go to Sephora and ask them what they recommend. Get some professional opinions. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment