Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do u know any good cream for a very dry skin??

I use a prescription acne cream and it makes my skin really dry鈥?so do u guys know any good cream I can use???





Thank u鈥?Do u know any good cream for a very dry skin??
i have the same problem. i use retin a and its drying...my skin flakes around my nose sometimes. my dermatologist recommended cetaphil cream for that. its about $9 at cvs. i also use DDF(doctors dermatologic formula) Ultra Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew...its fragrance free, oil-free, and great for acne-prone skin...its kind of pricey at $36..but works well..and i'm not worried about it clogging up my pores or causing zits like i am with other creams..Do u know any good cream for a very dry skin??
body butter from the body shop :)
Try E45 Endless Moisture.
Cocoa butter!!!


help me with my question


thanks abunch!! good luck!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSkIrRRlGbfVV3r0Xfbj8rsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080329101542AA8GzQ7
Try any kindof Avon.
i've got the same problem. clean and clear shine control moisturizer works the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment