Thursday, December 31, 2009

What kind of facial creams are good for dry skin?

After I shower and dry off. My face is always extremely dry. Like I just got out of a chlorinated swimming pool. I usually just use Vaseline and rub in very well. But I hate that greasy feel. What kind of creams work well, don't have that greasy feel, and I can rub in well. I'm also looking for something that doesn't make my face break out in acne as well after applying it by clogging pores and such.What kind of facial creams are good for dry skin?
I use proactive cream. There whole brand is great for me. Or try neutrogena skin id. When you have dry spots scrub it then right away put cream on. Do this day and night. When looking for face stuff try to find something that says for dry skin, it should help. Best of luck.What kind of facial creams are good for dry skin?
I always use first aid cream. It's not greasy like all the other creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment