Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best face cream for someone 30 years old with dry skin and a few wrinkles?

At 29 almost 30!! I use Arbonne I think it is one one the best skin care line I have ever used! I have acne pron skin and for the first time in years i have clear skin! I have been using the anti-aging for a about 2 months with still using the acne system! I love what i am seeing the lines under y eye are going and i keep get compliments on me skin from all my friends and my husband has even noticed!! Email if you would like to find out more!!What's the best face cream for someone 30 years old with dry skin and a few wrinkles?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/What's the best face cream for someone 30 years old with dry skin and a few wrinkles?
oil of olay, it may sound old fashioned, but it is good
PONDS age wrinkle..i think will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment