Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone have any suggestions on creams for dry skin in the winter?

I am particularly looking for face creams.Anyone have any suggestions on creams for dry skin in the winter?
i really like the nivea soft intensive moisturizing creme that comes in the small white jar/container, and living in canada my skin gets pretty dry in the winterAnyone have any suggestions on creams for dry skin in the winter?
the cream i used is AVENO with oatmeal its a tan bottle it works really well my hands used to bleed from being so dry but after i used that it helped me. that's pretty good for the whole body and PONDS cream is good for the face to.
Mary Kay is a little expensive, but I think it is better than anything else. And NO, I am NOT a Mary Kay lady :)





The stuff they sell at drugstores always makes me breakout...
You know what, the best thing there is is Aqueous Cream. You'll find it in any chemist or supermarket etc. Plus its really cheap for a 500g tub.





Honestly can't recommend it enough.
There's something by Olay but I can't remember the specific name. It's very good. You don't need to put a lot on and it doesn't cause acne.
try aveeno baby ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment