Thursday, December 31, 2009

My skin gets dry easily does anyone know skin cream that will last long but give me a glow and a tan?

coco butterMy skin gets dry easily does anyone know skin cream that will last long but give me a glow and a tan?
Avon %26amp; jergens both make a skin lotion that moisturizes %26amp; gradually tans your skin.My skin gets dry easily does anyone know skin cream that will last long but give me a glow and a tan?
vasaline
MALIBU HEMP GOLDEN GLOW BRONZING MOSTURIZER LOTION is wonderful and can be purchased at walmart.





It has a very nice smell to it and it really works well on extremely dry skin without being oily or sticky.
jergens natural glow


just get it at target or somewhere


it shudnt cost much


but if ur more worried about


dry skin than a tan


then get eucerin
this sounds crazy but you can go to the farm store and get the cream they put on cows teats ,it will help your skin ,as far as a tan wear it outside..

No comments:

Post a Comment