Saturday, December 26, 2009

My acne cream works well on acne but leaves my skin dry?

How can I mostrisize my skin, manily my face?My acne cream works well on acne but leaves my skin dry?
Anything that is strong enough to get acne under control is very often incredibly dehydrating.





What I tell my acne clients is to put some vaseline on those places that are really dry before they put their acne cream on. Do this for a few days and the dryness should go away.





For free information about:





1. Acne


2. Foods that make it worse


3. Ingredients in makeup that can make it worse


4. Things you can do today to make your skin better.


5. Products that won鈥檛 clog your pores


Go to the website listed below:My acne cream works well on acne but leaves my skin dry?
You can just use a typical body lotion to moisten the dry spots. Any type of lotion will do, but it's a plus if it has any SPF value.
Use a moisturizer
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment