Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dry skin ? Need a good cream?

Every day when I wake up I see my skin flaking off. This also happens after I take a shower.. is it cause my skin is dry? What kind of cream brand do you reccomend? I have blackheads on my nose so I don't want it to clog my pores more.. and my cheeks get extremely dry. I'm not sure if my face is oily because its too dry or because of hormones.. I'm 14. Any suggestions?Dry skin ? Need a good cream?
Fish Oil supplements are really good for dry skin! I have these little bump things on my arms from my dry skin and Fish Oil has helped my skin A LOT in the little time I've used it, the bumps are going away and my skin is softer and it's not as itchy and dry!





You can find it at any drug store, it's relatively inexpensive








Good luck! :]Dry skin ? Need a good cream?
Use purpose moisterizers. They are fragrance free, oil free and does not clog pores. I use both and i love it-no breakouts. Its not oily and it moisterize my skin. good lucK!
dry skin responds well to all natural skin care treatments. so when you choose a moisturizer make sure that it contains only natural ingredients. try to avoid long baths. be gentle on your skin, do not scrub it. pat it dry gently after bath. having healthy habits can help beat unpleasant skin conditions. for more tips to beat dry skin visit http://www.skinsosilky.com
my skin also dry... i'm using Dove soap and using nivea for mosturisting... it really feels good now... try it na....!!!!
I always have used sensitive skin Oil of Olay. I also use Night-A-Mins at nighttime by Origins which doesn't leave my skin feeling oily when I wake up. Avoid putting lotion n your oily spots and to remove the blackheads, use Biore's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Also remember that you can take care of your skin from the inside-out. You can improve your complexion by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and eating foods rich in antioxidants such as red and black beans, strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, apples, russet potatoes, and pecans. Hope that helps!
I would suggest you wash your face with dove soap everywhere on your face, then wash your face, use cliniouqe (may not be how you spell it). It works and will not break out either! Hope this helps!
Aloe Vera cream or lotion is very natural and healing
my skin was like that too. I started using Vichy. I use the cleanser and the moisturizer, and now my skin is fine. I'd recommend it. If you decide to buy it, buy the pack that comes with the cleanser, moisturizer, and a small ';night time'; bottle. It is a lot cheaper then buying everything individually.
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
Nieva

No comments:

Post a Comment