Saturday, December 26, 2009

Facial cream for dry skin AND that isn't oily??

Hey girls! I'm a 26 female.. I have very dry skin but if I use an oil-based product I break out. Do you have a similar skin type? If so, what facial cream do you use?? My budget is around $20 US for a bottle..what brand name (department store stuff) is good??





thx!Facial cream for dry skin AND that isn't oily??
Definatly, definatly try L'oreal ';Pure Zone'; moisturizer. I have the same skin type and that is I use. It is oil free, has salicylic acid (to calm redness and prevent breakouts), non-comogenic, demotologist approved and about 15 a bottle. You can buy it at most regular drug stores.Facial cream for dry skin AND that isn't oily??
If you are looking for a great facial product ReversAll has an excellent one in their Facial Regeneration Cream. It removes fine lines and wrinkles.





http://www.bestindoortanninglotion.com/rerecoov80.html Report Abuse

cetaphil
Here is a wonderful, natural oil-free moisturizing facial that is particularly helpful for dry skin -- and the cost is FAR less than $20!





This is easy to make, not expensive and you'll enjoy the freshness that commercial products cannot deliver:





Banana Supreme Facial Mask


(dry skin)


By: Pioneer Thinking





The Ingredients





2 medium bananas


* honey optional





The Instructions





Mash bananas with a fork...dont over mash or it will be too runny. Add honey* if desired. Smooth over skin, let sit for 10 minutes, rinse off with cool water.





Hope this helps!


Newarview
I'm such a firm believer in any tea tree oil products as it works well on any skin types. I use all Body shop products, and they are reasonably priced.I'm a few years older and I still have people say I look a lot younger than I am.All you can do is give it a try(1 month for sure). Hope it works for ya.
neutrogena has a facial lotion that works great and isn't oily. it says right on it, facial lotion.
I use a face cream that has alpha hydroxy acid, in addition to moisturizing it can help with the redness of your acne, it definitely helps me. The brand name is Alpha Hydrox, or you can get a bigger tub of the stuff made by Walgreens, I've used both and I think it's about the same. It's about $10-$15 for a tub depending on what size you get.
There are many oil-based products in the market, you can go to the stores and try the one which suits you and hope you can get within the budget.
Don't waste your money on department store stuff. Buy Cetaphil products...they're dermatologist reccommended and great for all skin types. I've heard some celebrities use that brand. Also, Aveeno makes good facial products too. I love their facial cleanser it's called Clear Complexsion and really helps prevent break-outs and doesn't dry my skin AT ALL.
Try cetaphil. I hear that one is good for dry skin.
Try Mary Kay's TimeWise products if you're looking for a cleanser or moisturizer. Make sure you get the one that's specifically for dry skin. The cleanser is $22 and the moisturizer is $18. If for some reason it doesn't work out for you, you can get a full refund.
natures cure works wonders.
olive moisturizer from the body shop. it hydrates you so well and it's not oil-based. also try hazeline snow face cream because it's water-based AND works well with all skin types.
I'm just the same. However, I'm not a fan of expensive creams and lotions (soft spot for l'oreal though)!


My skin gets at its worst after showering (within ten minutes of getting out, my face is already starting to hurt - In the area I live, we have very chalky water.)


So I use Vaseline dermacare as soon as I get out of the shower (it has natural lipids in it which rehydrate skin cells). I leave it for about 10 mins or so, then apply Evian facial mouisteriser. I love this as you can feel it cool and refreshing on your skin. You will definetely notice a difference. Then, rather than using a foundation, I use a tinted mouisturiser (oil free) and a light reflecting base. You will look much more radiant. If you don't like the healthy shine look, go for a light powder over your tinted moisteriser.


One of the most important things is that you clear your skin of everything before you go to bed. I then use an overnight cream by clinique.


I really hope this helps as I know what a pain it can be!! xx
I'm 22 and I have horrible dry and for some reason I get very oily if a use a moisturizer that has oil in it...I use philosophy ';the present'; clear makeup...I put it on before I put on my foundation and let it set for 2 mins. and it smooths everything out...it also is VERY moisturizing...I have had only a few dry patches since I started using it...I also use a wonderful scrub for my dry face by philosophy called ';the greatest love';...it helps really well with those dry patches and makes my face soft and moisturized...good luck!!
i still believe it's impossible, seeing as how i have incredibly dry AND oily skin.. but if i get something oily, i use a light powder makeup to absorb the oil
I really like Murad products. their whole line is quality...
Cetaphil-cuz its seems like u have sensitive skin.
http://www.arbonne.com/products/not-so-b鈥?/a>





You can buy it at http://gleamingskin.myarbonne.com The price can be reduced by 35% or more if you sign up as a consulant / discount buyer. This is a BRAND new line (just went up last week) it's a self adjusting! There are no chemicals,dyes added. Not to mention, it's PH balanced, no animal testing, and the list just goes on and on!





-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment