Thursday, December 31, 2009

My baby is 2 months old and his skin is really dry & sensitive i tried all babies cream but no change, WCID?

no matter what i do his skin keeps on being very irritated and dry i tried hydrocortisone 1% like my doc subjected, aveeno, johnson, mustela creams but nothing nothing works... what else can i do?My baby is 2 months old and his skin is really dry %26amp; sensitive i tried all babies cream but no change, WCID?
I use Eucerin CREAM (the one in the tub). My pediatrician said lotion only moisturizes for 24 hours. The cream will help with the dryness. It has been working really well but living in Phoenix I think it is something we will always battle. Even with the cream she has bouts of dry skin every once in a while but they are nowhere near as bad as they were. Good luck!My baby is 2 months old and his skin is really dry %26amp; sensitive i tried all babies cream but no change, WCID?
Try natural olive oil. It does wonders for everything else. It is the only thing I use on my 3 month old face. I do not use anything else as even if its natural it has ';some'; kind of perfume or preservative in it.





It seems to keep my little ones skin really nice and soft.
What did you wash his clothes and blankets with; maybe it's the detergent.





Daughter had sensitive skin; we could barely use anything on her. I've always had luck with aveeno; the doc didn't prescribe anything?
It sounds like egsma.


http://www.medicinenet.com/eczema/articl鈥?/a>
eucerin or cetaphil lotion... i use cetaphil.. i love it.. it isn't greasy and doctor recommended..
Did the doctor say anything about eczema? My two daughters had the same problem come to find out that was what was wrong with them. They both were prescribed elidel.
how often do you bath her?


do you apply lotion after too?





baby oil gel


destine ';clear kind';





baby's sometimes get really dry, their not used to air. lol


they usally grow out of it
have you tried baby oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment