Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best face cream for dry skin?

Im 30 and have fairly dry skin - I get the odd patch of dry skin but nothing really major, I have also noticed that wrinkles are appearing round my eyes.


I just wanted to know if anyone had any rec commendations for face cream for dry skin.


I don't mind spending a bit of 拢 on it.


Im in the UK so any US specific creams wont be any good unless I can get them online.


Cheers!What is the best face cream for dry skin?
Clarins moisturiser is fantastic!What is the best face cream for dry skin?
balm balm


comes in a very small pot but it is fantastic - all the others are rubbish in comparison (in my humble opinion) it's long-lasting and all natural and organic - no nasty chemicals thankyou very much. you can get it from superdrug and boots. I think it's 拢 2.93 in superdrug and a bit more in boots. it is in a lip-balm sized pot , but as it says on the box it's face balm , hand balm, foot balm, etc. it's in a green box for original and a pink box for flowery smelling stuff.
Body Shop jojoba creme de jour, I use it each day and it is marvellous, with the added moral ingredient that it has not been rubbed in the eyes of animals, fed to them or injected into them.
boots do this cream called aqueous cream that is behind the pharmacy so you have to go and ask for it, its only 拢4.99 for a big tub or 拢2.25 for a tube. It doesnt smell perfumed like the other expensive creams which is probably good as it wont aggravate your skin more. The papers have said its better than the most expensive things.


look it up on the internet if your not sure.
use some moisturiser.
I am the same age and I have always used the Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion. Really sinks into your skin and feels like it is making a difference. Not oily and does not stay on the surface looking greasy. You can pick a big bottle up for about 拢20 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk or for about 拢27 from Boots etc. I highly recommend this Clinique lotion.
sperm of olay
unscented lubriderm is wonderful. so are any lotions from clinique
dermalogica is the best out there its a bit expensive but made from natural products.





and if you cant afford it use e45 its cheap but itll do the job
I highly recommend this cream called Miracle Lotion. It really works %26amp; moisturized the skin well. It doesn't just sit on the skin but gets absorbed into the skin %26amp; makes the skin soft %26amp; smooth.


It is made of natural ingredients %26amp; contains no parabens. it contains 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs (such as sweet almond oil,olive oil which is very good for the skin,wheatgerm oil etc).


It's meant for dry skin conditions but I have normal skin %26amp; use it also; whic works really well.


It is also very good value as it comes in a big bottle which lasts ages %26amp; I find I only need to use a small amount %26amp; it does the job.


You can only buy it on this website %26amp; it's free p%26amp;p if you order online (rather than online).


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>


it is the only cream I ever use except for Boots Traditional range Moisturizer with Vitamin A%26amp;E (which is also quite good %26amp; does the job) %26amp; it's only about 拢2.35





PS. whatever you do, donot buy Clinique,I found it is not that good %26amp; is way too over priced.
I use St.Ives and Iubiderm. I works wonderful for dryskin

No comments:

Post a Comment