Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Could anyone recommend an effective anti wrinkle day cream for my mum's very dry skin?

she is using Garnier products at the moment.


she is happy with the night cream but thinks that the day cream is dry for her extremely dry skin and she needs something richer!


help me please.Could anyone recommend an effective anti wrinkle day cream for my mum's very dry skin?
Oil of Olay day cream is wonderful!Could anyone recommend an effective anti wrinkle day cream for my mum's very dry skin?
Boots at Target makes some various creams -


She could head to the Mall and get pricer day creams from Clarin's or Lancome.





I use Arbonne's re9 regime anti aging line and adore it.





Perhaps she needs a toner after she washes her face it offers balance - and would help with the drying.


Try Alba (found at Walgreens)
Olive oil. if i were your mum i would stick to natural products. They will have no side effects. Also get her to try things from her kitchen cupboard such as honey and oats as a face mask or scrub.





Hope that helps. :)
this will sound stupid but aldi's own make anti wrinkle cream, they have a day and a night cream. me, my mum, my nan and my great aunt swear by it. it's brilliant and we all have nice skin x x x
Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive Day Cream is the richest super-moisturizer currently on the market. Its insane how creamy that stuff is. I love it!
Get your mum to drink heaps of fresh water and eat alot of fresh foods.Then her skin will be nice and it will be a lot cheaper then buying the face creams.
botox.

No comments:

Post a Comment