Thursday, December 31, 2009

WHAT IS THE BEST AND CHEAP LOTION OR CREAM FOR A VERY DRY SKIN.iTS A WRINKLY SKIN?

E45 is great, but it does contain lanolin so some people are allergic or sensitive to it. The cheap stuff is just as good as the expensive, so don't spend too much. I love Astral (from Boots) and Nivea. Neutrogena is also very good but I find it a bit too thick and gooey and heavy, buts it good for hands.WHAT IS THE BEST AND CHEAP LOTION OR CREAM FOR A VERY DRY SKIN.iTS A WRINKLY SKIN?
I have a very sensitive skin and I always use home remedies for it. First of all home remedies are natural and secondly they have minimal or no side effects. Here are excellent tips that have helped me a lot:


http://www.knowabouthealth.com/10-home-r鈥?/a>


http://www.knowabouthealth.com/6-quick-n鈥?/a>





Although these tips are for sunburn and suntan, I could not believe the natural therapies mentioned in the articles, helped my skin. These are good natural remedies for healthy skin.


Good luck!WHAT IS THE BEST AND CHEAP LOTION OR CREAM FOR A VERY DRY SKIN.iTS A WRINKLY SKIN?
Hi,





Aloe Vera is your answer!





I use it all the time and swear by it. Here is some feedback from other users too:





Organic Aloe Vera Skin Gel





Moisturises, softens and helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin. Produced from 99.9% Aloe gel, this paraben-free gel can be applied to stretch marks, scars, dry, chapped skin, sun burn, skin irritations and minor burns.





';as I have atopic eczema I have recently discovered using your aloe vera gel has eased the problem considerably';





';This is a fantastic product, soothing and cooling, I also use it on my face. I have skin problems and find that it really helps, much better than normal moisturisers';





Aloe Vera Lotion





';Lovely product ....sinks immediately into into my skin makng it look young and supple....one application makes my skin feel soft all day long.';





';Now us ladies are into skirts with all this sunshine, I am using the lotion to keep my legs well hydrated and smooth.';





';I use both these products for treating psoriasis. Very good results. I usually buy them at my local chemists (same brand). When they were not available I tried your online shop.';





You can buy this on line with free delivery at http://www.trustwilliam.com/en-GB/Ingredients/Aloe-Vera-Trust-William/?term=Aloe+Vera%26amp;extcam=sm.





I hope this helps!!!
Is it for your face or all over body lotion? I love Boots number 7.There are all sorts of kinds depending on your skin type . It is reasonably priced and a lot cheaper than most skin creams, but if you're looking for something really cheap, then go for E45 or Nivea.
E45 is simply outstanding, smells gorgeous and works sooooo effectively and fast.
olive oil. doesn't smell fantastic but it's very hydrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment