Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?

depending on what the composition of the cleanser is. liquid cream cleanser with moisturizer is better for dry skin, since it softens the face.Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?
Yes, I have dry skin and swear by liquid cleanser. At the moment I am using the Clinique Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It is very gentle but no drying and gets all my makeup off. Really do love it and you only need a tiny bit to clean your whole face. You can pick up a big tube for about 拢5 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk and it will last for a few months at least. Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?
liquid cream cleanser is usually best for dry skin whereas face soap is more suited for oily skin
not nessessarily





I use soap to cleanse and then use a good moisturiser





liquid soaps dont often have good mositurisers in them
I have sensitive and dry skin in varying patches, and the product that I have most success with is Nivea Facial Wipes. I use tham morning and night and they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh but without the slimy feel of a cream or the stinging of an astringent , plus they are also not tested on animals, so thats a bonus. I also use the Protect and Perfect Serum from Boots No 7 and the day and night cream. It may inititally be a large outlay but the difference has been amazing in 6 months.
Surely it depends on which part of your body is dry...
I am prone to acne but also suffer from dry skin, so its always been a bit of a balancing act for me.





I have been using Simple's cleansing lotion, which I find cleanses my skin but without over drying it (which can end up making your face more greasy, which I follow by applying their light moisturiser afterwards. Overall I find it keeps my face clean and soft without drying my skin out
olay daily cleanser is v.good
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment