Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin is very dry can I put on face cream and then vitamin E oil of top of that?

I use Aveeno positively radiant night cream and I have vitamin E oil that makes my skin look really pretty. Will the vitamin E oil get absorbed if I put the face cream on first? But the Aveeno cream really does make my face look radiant too, I want to use them together in layers! Or should I put the face cream on first for a few hours to absorb THEN put on the vitamin E oil later?My skin is very dry can I put on face cream and then vitamin E oil of top of that?
You should put the Aveeno night cream on first and then let it dry completely before you put on the Vitamin E oil.My skin is very dry can I put on face cream and then vitamin E oil of top of that?
The very best thing I have found for dry skin is Lachydrin 12%. You will need a persription for it in the US but it works wonders for my dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment