Thursday, December 31, 2009

Excessive dry skin from acne cream....?

I bought this acne cream, applied it onto my skin and now it's like dried out. The skin is peeling, it's red, a little irritated- it looks sorta like a sunburn. Not really the change in complexion that looks like sunburn but just how the skin looks..





Any products that would help it without clogging my pored? Anything at all? All help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced!!Excessive dry skin from acne cream....?
first thing first if u have not already you should quit using the stuff you are now its to harsh on your skin and taking all the oils out and drying you up to much you know my boyfriend struggles with acne he has tried everything you can think of but i told him to try tanning in a tanning bed sounds weird but it does the trick it drys out your skin but not to the point where it looks diff or hurts it really works or try going and getting a facial treatment they work very well to and they are inexpensive i know cause my mom does it for a living i do hope you get it figured out i hope i could help i myself have very frustrating skin good luck :)Excessive dry skin from acne cream....?
i get dry skin alot and the only acne medication that works for me dries out my skin. to keep my skin hydrated i use Ponds dry skin cream. it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment