Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hydrocortizone cream for dry skin?

Does anyone know if i can use hydrocortizone cream during pregnancy, i know it has a steroid in it, its for irritated dry skin on my nose.Hydrocortizone cream for dry skin?
Yes it is perfectly safe in pregnancy so long as it is only used sparingly.


I have to use every now and again as I have eczemaHydrocortizone cream for dry skin?
My dr. said I could use it for a rash I have on my arm.
yes it is perfectly safe
Ive never used it but my daughter was prescibed it and it never worked...when i went bk i was giving aquaous cream and it is amazing, works a treat and i even use it on my skin...and it can be used during preg...as for hydro cream not quite sure if it can be used dont see y not but if it doesnt work i def rec aquaous
If its just dry skin then I wouldn't use hydrocortisone, its more for rashes.


Try a really good thick moisturizer (not oil free) or vitamin E cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment