Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shaving - Lotion/cream for super dry skin?

Hello, I am a 17 year old male and I shave about every 2 days.


Because I have very dry skin, when I shave, it irritates my skin, especially around the jawline. This also leads to bumps on my face.





What is a good lotion/aftershave/cream for shaving with dry skin?


ThanksShaving - Lotion/cream for super dry skin?
Nivea makes a really good aftershave lotion for sensitive/dry skin. It's what my husband uses and he really likes it.Shaving - Lotion/cream for super dry skin?
If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This


dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.


(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.








Here's are some good references:





Dry skin products


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/dry-s鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>
Use womens shaving cream like Skintamete, it's made to soften skin and moisturises also.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment