Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it normal for my skin to be dry/peeling while using the papaya kojic soap, whitening cream and lotion?

I stopped using the soap on my face, bc it was causing some irritation. I do bath with the soap though. After using the products for about 4days, I'm already noticing my dark marks are fading. Just wanted to know if the peeling/dryness is normal.Is it normal for my skin to be dry/peeling while using the papaya kojic soap, whitening cream and lotion?
yesIs it normal for my skin to be dry/peeling while using the papaya kojic soap, whitening cream and lotion?
Yes it is normal from those products but you need to back off on how often you use them if that is happening. Also, use a moisturizer!
I was going to say that the soap probably does't like you. The enzymes in the papaya could be doing some harm as well. The peeling process the enzymes cause could be your problem. Try using it only twice a week and see what happens. If that doesn't work, see a skincare professional at a high end salon before you damage your skin permanently in trying to find the fix you need on your own.
Yes thats normal to use it but if you have very sensitive skin you only use 3 times a week and if you have dry skin then apply your own moisturizing lotion so that your skin will not dry out...
You're clearly allergic.
If your face is drying out that means you are using a product that is for oily skin. If your skin is not oily you need to use a product for dry skin so that your face wont peel. Try Aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment