Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anyone know a good face cream to go under foundation for dry skin one that goes right in and is not sticky?

Hi I got one the other day from wilkinsons own called Skin Therapy Moisturising Lotion, its fragrance free, and allergen free, and its only 75p. if your like me and and have sensitive skin then you probaly will have to watch which ones you use. I find that Im allergic to nearly every moisturiser I have tried, Even the fragrance fress ones and the ones for senisitive skin. I have tried, even resulted to expensive ones like clinique and ones from The Body Shop and found that there were no good either. I find some like you say are sticky and some clog pores and some make the face look shiny.





As the weather is getting alot colder I needed something that im not allergic to as my skin is dry already and I dont want it getting any worse, so on an off chance I went into the wilkisons store and was looking at there range of moisturisers and all the brand named ones I had tried and didnt work. So I seen one of there own, its called Skin Therapy, Its great and it soaks in well and doesnt leave any residue on the skin and doesnt clog pores, it usually takes about a day for my skin to react to moisturiser and I have been using this one morning and night and I havent had a reation too it, which is a good sign.





As its a lotion it is great for undermake up as it sinks in as soon as you put it on, its really liquidy almost like water so its not thick at all.





Its worth a try as its only 75p I know it might not give you the softest skin in the world. I find with lots of the more expensive ones they moisturise well but leave me with break outs, or a rash. so its not worth the risk. But at least with this moisturising lotion you are still giving skin the moisture it needs rather than non at all.





I wasted 19 quid on some moisturiser and its a load of rubbish, so its a waste to spend so much on 1 product.Anyone know a good face cream to go under foundation for dry skin one that goes right in and is not sticky?
Oil of Olay Hydrating it's GREATAnyone know a good face cream to go under foundation for dry skin one that goes right in and is not sticky?
Yes, the best face cream ever invented is by Bliss and it's called ';the youth as we know it';. It is everything you need in a face cream, and is just that, creamy (not oily or even sticky- that can feel quite nasty if it's sticky). This cream makes your face glow with natural radiance and it also has stuff in it that helps fill in those tiny annoying lines (a.k.a. wrinkles) if you got them, and best of all, it blends right in and your skin is hydrated, refreshed, and oh so delicious! I love this cream, I wear it daily (under my makeup) and I lather it on at night before I go to bed! Try it, you won't be dissapointed. And by the way, I don't work for Bliss either, I'm just a mega fan, because this face cream rocks!
really good one is also MAC StudioFix Moisturizer ( has SPF 15) and you can use it anytime under foundation. Works great, also more expensive Chanel RECTIFIANCE INTENSE skin care, the products are great too!
clean %26amp; clear morning burst moisturizer is pretty good





but try a foundation that has a cream built in


like maybelline superstay silky foundation





it looks great and stays on for a really long time
i use the clinique 3 step, it's amazing x
I know this really good cream that is natural, is made from 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs %26amp; it feels %26amp; smells wonderful %26amp; is very good for dry skin.. you can only buy it online (P%26amp;P is free):


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>


it works deep for dry skin %26amp; it doesn't just hydrate the surface temporarily like many commercial creams I've tried.
try Clinique's moisturizer..it works wonders
OK the best face cream is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. It is an oil free cream that dries to a powdery finish almost immediately. I love it. No sticky left overs. Did I say I love it. Oh yeah I did and I do. LOL You can find it at beeroyalproducts.com.
All You Need by Prescriptives cosmetics is good.
Avon solutions is very good
i always use dove because i have the same problem its good trust me!!!
How about trying a primer if you have dry skin? I use MAC under my foundation and it's amazing
avon.
don't know about the cream but you should drink more water if you have dry skin trust it works
nivea, its amazing!
Skeet Skeet Skeet is a good one
My girlfriend used to always talk highly of one. It was like skeet something.





Anyway, she said it worked well and she loved it.
Clinique!!! dramatically different moisturizing lotion!!! try it, best iv ever used!
try something from oil of olay. i use their beauty fluid. it makes my skin soft and supple. not greasy or sticky at all.
simple hydrating light moisturiser is the best
Neutrogena anti wrinkle spf 15 is almost imperceptible and it protects and heals your skin without making foundation crack and without changing the pigment. i've tried all the ones being recommended and they are too sticky or too expensive.
Lancome Renergie, it works!
The funniest thing is that with all of these new creams that promise all kinds of results, the best ';non sticky'; face cream is good old oil of Ole. It's very inexpensive and works wonders. The ';sticky'; feeling that you get is often the SPF materials. I would recommend getting regular pink oil of ole and then using a make-up with SPF properties. You have to have SPF for protection from the sun. I can't remember for sure if regular pink oil of ole does now have SPF I don't remember but it is not ';sticky'; Good luck!
Neutrogena.


It works amazingly well by hydrating, keeping skin shine free, and its great for sensitive skin!





I recommend it to all of my friends! Also, my makeup artist friend uses it on clients with dry skin! It can be found in your drugstore, and it's well priced!
As a makeup artist, i always recommend jojoba oil to all my clients. It's composition is the closest thing to sebum (skins natural oil) it absorbs deeper into the skin than cream and does not leave the skin oily at all plus it is fantastic as a wrinkle preventative. It will cost less than any of the miracle creams and will last for ages. Leave it to absorb into your skin for 5-10 mins before applying your foundation. Trust me you won't be disappointed.
Max factor do a fantastic foundation. It is split between founation and the other half is a cream to moisturise and give skin an even base for the foundation. Its about 拢12.99 and lasts ages.
E45

No comments:

Post a Comment