Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's a good acne cream for someone with very dry skin?

PROACTIVWhat's a good acne cream for someone with very dry skin?
Well acne cream won't cut it alone. you have to use a cleanser and moisturizer. Mary Kay has a good Gel acne treatment. Look at this website for cleansers


http://www.marykay.com/cyndavis/skincare鈥?/a>





and Acne treatment, Oil treatment





http://www.marykay.com/cyndavis/skincare鈥?/a>What's a good acne cream for someone with very dry skin?
I recommend Moor Spa products try the rejuvenating mosturiser it has.


Allantoin from the herb comfrey which is has been used traditional medicine to help with skin disorders and psoriasis.


Anti oxidants which have soothing and anti inflammatory properties.


It should clear up your dry skin and the Allantoin and Anti oxidants in vitamin E are said to be good for problem skin.


Let me know if it helps if you get a chance :)


http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx
aloe vera , cut a piece of aloe vera and rub your face with the pulp
Pro-active

No comments:

Post a Comment