Thursday, December 31, 2009

My skin is very dry. Can anyone recommend a good natural cream to moisturise it?

I've been using coconut oil but it's not strong enough.My skin is very dry. Can anyone recommend a good natural cream to moisturise it?
If you can find someone that sells melaleuca they have this lotion that is awesome. It even clears up eczema that is unresponsive to prescription creams, but is not harsh so you can use daily. It is called renew intensive skin therapy. I don't know how you will find it but if you can, you should.My skin is very dry. Can anyone recommend a good natural cream to moisturise it?
Sorry but Petroleum jelly aka vaseline is the W O R S T and anything but natural. (Never use this product)!





Vaseline the brand, however does make a cocoa gel that you can use in the shower it is really helpful - it locks in moisture and really helps dry skin!!
Once a week take a milk bath it will nourish and smoothen your skin. Mix two table spoons of milk powder in your bucket of water and use it for bathing and rinse with plain water in the end. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
coco butter it dose wonders i live in the mountins and it is very dry all the time but ever since i used the stuff no more dry skin and it smells good to
I really love Avon's Moisture Therapy body cream.
e45! really really good
petrolium jelly (vaseline), is the best!
olive oil. I put a few drops in my cocoa butter.
coco butter works great or they gold bond!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment