Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WhaT is The besT cream for dry damaged skin?

For me I have seborrheic dermatitis. I use the over the counter products I got from Walmart which is what a dermatologist recommended. I got Cortizone ointment and cream which is what he recommended. They work a whole lot better a prescribed cream that the dermatologist prescibed a while back.WhaT is The besT cream for dry damaged skin?
Seborrheic dermatitis is flaky, red skin that happens primarily on the face. Cortizone ointment and cream has helped me a lot with that. I don't know what you call the blisters you get on your fingers. You may want to ask a doctor about that. Report Abuse
WhaT is The besT cream for dry damaged skin?
Man Juice.
Eucerin cream, not lotion.


Or petroleum jelly.





This is what physicians recommend for patients with dry skin.





Docmase
Called Euthoaic cream. Something that used to be prescription. Can get at any pharmacy. I am close enough so they will know what you are talking about. Used because working outside caused split skin on my hands. It worked great!
i usually use olive oil, i rinse my face and then put a tiny bit of oil and spread it arround my face before i go 2 bead, sometimes it makes a sort of cream if u rub it in good, i dont g2 school with it cuz it stinx :P it works GREAT! i use to have the same problem and now it stopped, it also helps get rid of pimples, OLIVE OIL ALL THE WAY!! try, its great!


hope it helps :D
Nivea is a very good skin cream.


Kerry Lotion is also good. :}
It's an old oriental recipe from a little know restaurant in the California bay area. It's hard to come by, however it will certainly may you feel much younger and energized.





It's called kumof suhm yuhn guigh and I am not sure exactly where you will find it.





Of course if it's for your hands and can get a pair of vinyl safety gloves. The throw away kind. Then goop a bunch of Vaseline on your hands and put the gloves on for about an hour. This will allow you to touch other things and keep an constant saturation on your hands. Then wash off the Vaseline and see if they don't feel allot better....
I like it rough!!!! :)
I don't know but I'll tell you what, you find the lotion and I'll help you put it on ;-)
Keri works pretty good..


but if you have the sensitive skin type you should try Cetaphil..


that does wonders too..
I use Desitin Skin Care lotion. But what I've found that works the best to keep your skin soft is fish oil gelcaps. Take one of those a day, and your skin will become very soft and supple. I was amazed at how good it made my facial skin feel.





Fish oil gelcaps contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are also good for your body as a whole.
lubredurm
mine.....its homemade
Get the Hydrating Cream Concentrate for Body from Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. It is the best moisturizer ever. Just search Google for it. It's oil and alcohol free and all natural.
Dry skin has no permanent cure but the skin can be softened and made smoother by using a few home remedies. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
I get dry skin everytime the weather gets cold and what I do is right after I shower I use baby oil cause it helps keep the moisture in the skin
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment