Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have very dry skin especially on my hands. Is there a goood cream that i can use.?

Also my skin is extreamly sensitive. Currently I use nivea cream.I have very dry skin especially on my hands. Is there a goood cream that i can use.?
its called: E45


you can purchase it in the chemist or ask your doctor for a prescription.I have very dry skin especially on my hands. Is there a goood cream that i can use.?
a Soap! use Dove Moisturizer...





If you feel a sticky feeling in this soap, do this:





use the soap then scrub your whole body and enough moisture will be in you skin....
Anything with Shea Butter is good.
PETROLEUM JELLY is the best and most effective cream that you can use to prevent severe drying of your skin.. It is best used at night, when your about to sleep and you may cover it with hand gloves (cloth). YOu may also apply it on your feet and put on socks.


Trust me it's really effective. It was tested and proven. I think you can buy it at medicine/ drug stores. Some of its brand name is Vaseline. Plus, it's affordable.
dove right after the shower but dont get them wet and always wear those yellow gloves when washing the dishes.
use oil instead, something like olive oil. it is good for the skin. my mother use to use that, and now she is heal. with best regard.
I think Zim's Crack cream works really well. And then the cream that comes in the cow jar...well it has cow painting on the outside...its called like utter cream, that works well too.
Try using any cream that does not contain an ounce of mineral oil or petroleum (no baby oil, mineral oil based creams or vaseline) this product is useless and really dries out skin.





My husband suffers and swears by Corn Huskers or the hand cream by Arbonne (all natural) and for all skin types especially sensitive -





You can also apply pure vitamin e - at night (bed)
I was a city girl until I moved up to the country 20 years ago. The harsh winters made my hands especially dry. I was waitressing on the weekends at my friend's restaurant and complained about my hands to a local farmer. His answer? Bag Balm! The name sounded awful. I yessed him to death and he left. He came in the next day with a tin of Bag Balm for me. It was a miracle and I use it till this day. Farmer use it to keep cows udders from becoming chapped. You can buy it online at several stores and even some grocery or drugstores carry it. Give it a try and post your results so I can see if you agree with me!
I had serious problems with my skin last winter. I think it was EXTREMELY DRY. My skin use to break and it was unbearable itchy and it was painful after i scratched it so much. And it looked bad.





Thank God I tried Eucerin, the body cream for dry skin therapy. It was like magic. I was immediately healed.





In second place i would recommend Aveeno.





Do not try vaseline, or oils, or those scented things from B%26amp;B Works, they only make it worse. Because they work only superficially.





hope it helps.
i advise you to use olive oil. try it. believe me, you ll pray for me:)
Agree with Joannie E45
In most cases, dry skin problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an over-the-counter (nonprescription) cream that contains lactic acid or lactic acid and urea.





If you have more serious skin diseases, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.





Sometimes dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include hydrocortisone-containing lotions. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.
E45 hand cream is very good
Body shop hemp body butter.... I swear by it.
Aveeno for sensitive skin
Try L'occitane hand cream it is fantastic. Its expensive but worth it. You will have to try it to see as i cant explain but if your hands are that bad this would be great for them. Type it in google and you will find it. Here i found the link for you!
corn huskers lotion is the best no oil residue
E45 cream. Can be bought in Boots or a chemists. It is excellent for even very dry skin.





http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100鈥?/a>
E45 cream is really good. It recommended by doctors and hospitals but it is easily sold in most shops.
My skin dries so bad! Cocoa butter is really good to use becuse it smoothes your dry skin, keeps try skin from coming back, and makes you smell nice with out perfumes in it which irrotate skin. I use Lander Advanced Skin Care, Hydrating Cocoa butter lotion with vitamin E, coco butter, and coconut oil. Oh yea and it's also good for you to!





';Vitamin E-powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free produced by free radicals produced by sun exposer and polution.';


';Cococut oil- helps to smooth and soften skin';


';Cocoa butter- a rich emmillient at hydrating';





make sure you don't by any lotions with perfumes in it because that verry bad for dry skin. Also look for lotions that say ';for sensitive skin';.
i've got some cream fer ya.....





oh wait. yer a dude.











never mind.
go to the nearest beach and get some seawater - use it wash hands with - trust me
Bach Flower Rescue Remedy Cream is the only lotion that cured my dermatitis. I used everything EVERYTHING and even from the doctors but this Rescue Remedy cream does not sting at all and my hands now beautiful again.
dream cream out of lush, i cant recommend it highly enough, my 2 girls have eczema and it has made a massive difference to them, i also have dry skin and it is the only cream to have made any sort of difference. it is absolutely natural has chamomile in it and i you should really try some!
Anything with Lanolin in it works good. Try using a pumice stone to remove the dead skin.
uh, not sure what coughing has to do with this question but okay... moving on...





Depending on the culprit of your dry skin, there are a number of OTC remedies and creams (and many more prescription creams) available to you.





Itchy skin can come from allergies, irritation, rashes, bug bites, diabetes, eczema and psoriasis (see below), using certain soaps and detergents, or from lack of hydration.





Try drinking plenty of water, using mild soaps and detergents, staying away from poision ivy/oak/sumac infested areas, and researching eczema and psoriasis. These are two fairly common chronic skin conditions that are usually characterized by raised, red and white patches of itchy, flaking skin that plague a specific area of your body and don't go away completely. A doctor can diagnose such a condition, and will usually prescribe a topical steroid cream (no, not like crazy-muscle-builder steroids...) such as Elidel to soothe the area.
if sensitive skin stop all creams,all have chemicals, try something natural like butter,cream or best is pure almond oil also rogan badam shirin(if u an indian ull know wat im sayin) with this ull get results better than u expect.
eucerin...i think that is how to spell it....i believe that is some pretty good stuff..and have you tried the shae butter stuff from bath and body works...the ones in the blue tubes...they work well too...also.....burt bee's brand makes some really good creams....i use all of them...but for my hands i use vaseline intinsive care hand and nail!! oh and somthing else...i keep baby oil in the shower and before i get out i just squirt it on..when you dry off you wipe off the excess and your skin is nice and oooh la la....
Well i had the exact same problem as you, wen to the doctor who prescribed me about a million different creams because my hand were RED and burning they were soooo bad and dry and I also have sensitive skin. I than asked a different doctor who told me to use the simplest moisturizer out there. This is what we found: Vaseline Derma Care, dermatological lotion and is hypergenic and fragrance free. It's AMAZING. It comes in a handy white travel size sqeezy tube thing to so you can carry it around with you. Plus you can use it anywhere on your body is you ever get a random dry patch.
Calen Hill Botanicals (calenhill.com) makes some great lotions and moisturizers. I make natural skin care products with no chemicals or synthetics to treat problematic and dry skin like eczema and I usually recomment the Skin Therapy Lotion for the day and Blended Shea Butter at night. Also, use a moisturizing hand soap like Calen Hill's Foaming Cleansers. They are sulfate free and are made with natural ingredients and botanicals. Very good stuff! Don't use anything with petroleum (like Vaseline or Eucerin) because it smothers your skin so it can't breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment