Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A good cream for dry, cracked skin on feet?

A friend has asked me to source a really good cream to stop her heels from cracking from the dry skin she suffers from. I have researched a lot of creams but a lot of them seem to have 'Urea' in them (And we all know what that is!).





Is there a cream out there that people have tried and tested and can recommend - I don't want to insult her by getting a cream with pee in it....





Only sensible answers please - appreciate it!A good cream for dry, cracked skin on feet?
Moisturisers such as aqueous cream are helpful for all dry skin conditions, my podiatrist recomends it.A good cream for dry, cracked skin on feet?
e-45
The best cream is Cetaphil. I have used it for years after it was recommended by my dermatologist. Also, tell her to use a pumice stone when she takes a shower or while feet are wet. I used to have bleeding heels and now they are soft as the rest of my body.
Nivea, it is not specifically for for feet it is in a small tin.
The old fashioned Vaseline. petroleum jelly works wonders, I have used it for 40 years and its great for nappy rash.
E45
yea Eucerin that is what I use on my feet and dry skin my doctor recommended it to me....So I pass it on to you...It is a little bit more expensive..so hope this helps
SCHOLL cream for cracked heels is excellent
good old fashion **** might do the trick
dry cracked heels will get bettet if u wipe the cracked area with the inside skin of a banana' try it it really works

No comments:

Post a Comment