Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 3 mo boy hash dry skin patches, what cream/lotion can I use?

My little guy has rough dry skin patches on his arms and legs I have been using Aveeno Baby cream and it is still there... all my pediatrician sad i was to try a few different kinds till I find the right one. what else can i use besides typically baby lotion and butt paste's baby smooth skin, that will work.My 3 mo boy hash dry skin patches, what cream/lotion can I use?
Use oliver oil it worksMy 3 mo boy hash dry skin patches, what cream/lotion can I use?
try baby oil? Or if you are in Oz, I totally recommend Amolin. Check out also both the brands St Ives, something called the Norwegean formula or something. Google them and see if they have a baby cream. Because they are both Scandinavian where it gets horribly, horribly cold right, and they are used to dealing with dry skin and the like. I chronically get red rough dry skin on my hands in cold weather, especially when exposed to cold water, and those creams always work. And they are really good quality.
my lil man had patches of dry skin the other week, i showed the health visitor and she said it was most likely eczema, sounds like thats what your lil guy has. She suggested to try rubbing in olive oil, its made a huge difference! She also said to stop using any creams, if i felt the need to use anything just use an aquaeous cream as a moisturiser. I'd also if you use them, stop using any kind of bubble bath or soap and use a simple low ph soap. If none of that helps the health visitor/ped will be able to prescribe some cream for it. Hope it clears up soon.
Try Eucerin Cream or Aquaphor. If that doesn't clear it up after a while he could have allegeries to something. If it's mild though he may just have eczema and will proabably outgrow it.
sounds like eczema try hydrocortizone cream
it eczema get hydrocortizone ointment is best twice daily after baths get your doc give you it
Mustela is the best. They make great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment