Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best hand cream for dry, sensitive skin?

I thought Eucerin was the best hand cream for dry, sensitive skin, but I put it on almost daily (sometimes a couple of times a day) and my hands are still crazy dry! Also, I hate the oily feeling after applying Eucerin because I feel like I don't want to touch anything for a while after beause the oil gets on everything!! Please help.What is the best hand cream for dry, sensitive skin?
Try Neutrogena hand cream (not lotion). It is a very good cream for dry skin and helps it immediately. You only need a little of it and it does not leave your skin greasy or oily. My hands used to crack and bleed during the winter because they were so dry. They don't do this anymore. Neutrogena cream is the best.What is the best hand cream for dry, sensitive skin?
I like to use Aveeno hand cream. It is not oily and works really well on dry skin. Report Abuse

The best one that I could find was olankas hand cream


http://olankas.com


this hand cream is alcohol free and can be ordered with either fragrance or without


it really works for very dry skin Report Abuse

the best i have ever found is jergens hand lotion with shea butter. it is not very expensive.





you can also go the health food store and get pure shea butter, it is expensive but not greasy and has a pleasant scent.





Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle creme is bar none the best cuticle repair ever. no more hang nails and prettier nails, they look like they have just been polished.
Onsen mineral treatment. it works so good! go on to www.onsensecret.com and look there is a lot of good stuff there!
Strange as it sounds, I have had better luck with Lanacaine ointment. I worked in a factory for 22 1/2 yrs and found, especially in the winter time, that an application of this before I started working and one at night before bed, would help immensely with my dry skin and cracked hands and fingers. It soaks in quite well and is relatively inexpensive. You can apply it as often as you need to, also.
Cocoa Butter Lotion is good. You can also try vaseline and sleeping with gloves at nite. I do that with my feet and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment