Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best face cream for intensely dry skin?

I normally use Mary Kay Intense Moisturizer, but I'd like to switch to something else. I've also tried Origins, and it leaves my face feeling too dry, I feel like I can't even smile moments afterwardsWhat is the best face cream for intensely dry skin?
The La Roche-Posay BioMedic line is outstanding, and recommended by most plastic surgeons and dermatologists. They have an intense moisturizer that is not greasy at all, and a bunch of other fine products that don't clog pores and make you break out. You can buy the product at plastic surgeon's or dermatologist's offices, or you can google it and buy it several places online (as well as their own website, below). The stuff has changed my life :)What is the best face cream for intensely dry skin?
Ponds!


nothing like that
Use a warm wet towel then a thin layer of petroleum jelly.


Put the warm wet towel on again and relax, or just go to sleep. Remember though, thats a thin layer, don't glop it on.
Best Thing I Can Say To Do Is Go Into Your Local Beauty Salon And Ask Them If They Can Recomend Something, Tis All Very Well Gettin Friends To Recomend Something But They Arent Professionals And Have No Idea What A Different Product Could Do To Your Skin
try nivea aqua all day.
For dry skin, use an avocado as an exfoliator. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then wipe off %26amp; slather Olive Oil on afterwards.





Most beauty products contain chemicals in them that just dry out your face even more. Natural moisturizers are the best way to go.
Who is hotter Johnny Depp orlando Bloom or Tom Cruise ro me?


Who is hotter Johnny Depp orlando Bloom or Tom Cruise ro me


http://rusakislim.skyblog.com
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment