Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best cream for very dry skin on the face?

Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and use a face pack of ripe bananas and honey. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for dry skin at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/dryskin.htmlWhat is the best cream for very dry skin on the face?
clinique. they sell at carson pirie scott. not extremely expensive but the highest in quality not sold at tareget ot jewel cause it needs a person about the product their sellingWhat is the best cream for very dry skin on the face?
equate fragrence free for dry sensitive skin, this stuff is a miracle. trust me, it works wonders. by skin used to be so dry but if you put this on before you go to bed... in the morning your face is smooth like a baby's bottom and it doesn't clog pores or anything. the best product ever!!!!
I use Avon products. I've found that Avon has the BEST make up and other products! I have oily skin and my pores get clogged very easily. My mom gave me this cream by avon called Nurtura replenishing cream. But that was a while ago. Just go to the avon site and you'll find all sorts of great stuff! That cream in particular doesn't clog pores or make my face oily or leave it feeling weird. I always put lotion as soon as I get out of the shower. I dry off, and use body butter (from the body shop) on my body and then I use pore refiner liquid to ensure my face is totally clean. I dry my face and put a drop of lotion on my cheaks and forehead and blend in. Once it dries I can apply makeup and I'm good to go.


good luck





http://shop.avon.com/shop/search.asp
Aloe Vera gel from the plant. Nothing and I mean nothing works as well as a natural substance, from the plants.
Garnier in the red little tub which contains Ginger. I forget what its called now and I can't be arsed going to the bathroom to look because its too cold !

No comments:

Post a Comment