Friday, December 18, 2009

I have really dry skin on my face what lotion or cream will get rid of it?

Looking for something that will actually work and not dry it out more.i have a few pimples too but nothing major just need to get rid of the dry skin on my face.My apperance is great just need to get rid of this dry skin.It's getting so bad I even have a line on one side of my face that folds like a wrinkle but My mom says it's dry skin I hope shes right I'm only 16.Any answers are appreciated.thanks.I have really dry skin on my face what lotion or cream will get rid of it?
Clinique Moisturizing Gel. Works really well and doesn't add greasiness. Drink more water, too!I have really dry skin on my face what lotion or cream will get rid of it?
I have dry skin too and the only thing that helps is Nivea Creme, it comes in a blue container and they varie in size. you can find it in any drugstore in the skin care aisle
I use proactiv and it dries my skin sometimes. So, I use


Aveeno...it's great for sensitive skin and doesnt cause breakouts.
when you are beset with dry skin, pimples and fine lines, just try some stress reduction technique like yoga, relaxation, massage and exercise. try also to have proper diet and drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated. SMILE always. for more skin care tips visit http://www.skinsosilky.com
Lotion and daily moisturizer should do the trick! Good luck w/ that!
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment