Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's the best cream (for men) for rough dry skin on face.?

As a guy who spends a lot of time outside in all weathers (work and leisure) I suffer from dry flaky skin which can be painful and sensitive and can become very red. Some creams aggrevate the situation, can anyone recommend something for men. I live in the U.K.What's the best cream (for men) for rough dry skin on face.?
E45 cream, available evrywhere, its cheap and not especially for either gender.





It does the absolute business on dry flaky skin, tried and tested by me and I was in the same boat as you.What's the best cream (for men) for rough dry skin on face.?
nivea for men will leave your skin soft smooth and very touchable
Clinque makes a great facial moisturizer, but not sure if it's available in the UK%26gt;
l'oreal energizing cream
men can use the same lusion that women use if they have no problem with that..
I've used Oil of Olay after shaving for 30 years,I'm 52 and my wife says may face and hands from putting on the lotion are softer than hers.
I have some of the L'oreal range, and addias moisturiser which is pretty good.i hope this helps, i think u need to experiment until u find what is right for yr self to be honest, one persons skin wont be the same as urs.
if you have sensitive skin like me, only use simple products.. they are cheap, effective, and have no perfume or colourants in them and do not cause irritation guaranteed!
I live in a dry climate and my face actually hurts in the wintertime.





Oil of Olay or one of the discount knock-off creams with the same formula work quite well.
Aquarous cream

No comments:

Post a Comment