Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Anti-Wrinkle day cream with SPF for dry skin?

hi there...i'm 27 n starting to use anti-wrinkle creams. Can you plz suggest soem good anti -wrinkle creams with spf for day wear to work?Best Anti-Wrinkle day cream with SPF for dry skin?
Im 28 and ive just started using Olay 7signs cream.


I dont realy have wrinkles so cant realy tell if its any good.


I like to try new things so might get a different cream when this has finished.Best Anti-Wrinkle day cream with SPF for dry skin?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

olay complete 7 signs
Arbonne NutriminC RE9 This is a great line of facial products! I'm 32 and have used this line of products for two years with fantastic results. Go to FacialAntiAging.com for more info.
Clinique superdefense spf 25 and Kiehls abyssine cream is really good, although you can always put sunscreen.
Clinique Superdefense spf 25.
olay

No comments:

Post a Comment