Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What kind of cream is best for dry skin?

hands feel like sandpaperWhat kind of cream is best for dry skin?
I use





Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser for my face.





http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Nourish鈥?/a>





that product ^^^^ is good too :)





if not:





http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/product.do?i鈥?/a>





works really well :) its made for babies so the ingredients are very safe, so you defiantly won't get an allergic reaction or worse skin.








Hope i've helped :)What kind of cream is best for dry skin?
I believe it was in January 2002 that I started a search for the ';perfect'; hand cream for me. At that time I thought it would be no problem, but then my hands decided to break out in a rash with every hand cream I used. I finally caved in and purchased a tube of the expensive, yet highly recommended, L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I'm just starting on my second tube of this product I have to say despite the price, I'm so happy I purchased my first (and now second) tube of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream.





The tube is totally no frills. The metal tube has a black screw on/off cap and a brown paper label. Everything on the label is in both English and French, for you see, L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is a product of France.





Hope This answer help you.
E45 Cream is apparently good, my sister has nivea which is also a good brand of cream you can get it in most drugstores .. (if in the UK superdrug should have this ) hope this helps lol
http://www.vaseline.co.uk/Carousel.aspx?鈥?/a>





Something like this.. Its not harsh on the skin either
Try Keri lotion. Dr.'s recommend that one. It comes in a blue bottle.
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment