Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My 2 year old son has exema and really dry skin, any lotions or creams I can get to make it better?

What kind of lotion or creams will make it better and where can I get them?My 2 year old son has exema and really dry skin, any lotions or creams I can get to make it better?
My daughter also has eczema and she is 5. what i use is cetaphil when she gets out of the bath. you can get it at drug-store or somewhere like wal-mart. she also has a prescription for triamcolone which works well. hope this helps!My 2 year old son has exema and really dry skin, any lotions or creams I can get to make it better?
I've had eczema for years and tried all sorts of lotions, salves, aquaphor, prescriptions, etc.. nothing ever worked without coming with a scary black box warning or weird chemicals.





I finally found Burt's Bees Res-Q ointment. It's about $5 a tin and the main ingredients are all natural, comfrey, allantoin, and lavandin. Safe for baby! I used it on a really bad patch of eczema on my bottom eyelid and it was literally entirely gone in 2 days!!





It's definitely worth a try!
Hi. Yes a great brand is called Mustela. Its doctor recommended, and gentle on skin. Its specially made for children, like newborns or up and pregnant women.





My mother used this on me all the time when I was little and we still use it now. I had eczema too and have no more problems.





You can buy it at Bath and Body Works. Its a european brand and works wonders.





Good luck
my daughter has that too. Her doctor prescribed eucerin. Its over the counter regular thick lotion. Her and her cousin both use the same thing. Also his doctor can prescribe an even stronger lotion.
Aquaphor is excellent for relieving extremely dry skin. a thin layer of Vaseline after his bath is also good. eating fish rich in omega3(tuna, salmon) will also help your child.
Aveeno brand creams are supposed to be helpful. We use them for itchy mosquito bites maybe it would help excema.
Sudocrem ? and theres another one but i can't think what it is go and see your gp and they will give you something

No comments:

Post a Comment