Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you suggest a good face cream with sun protection. I have dry skin?

Neutrogena is the best cream and effective for skin texture. follow the guidelines displayed at the back. It is light weight , non sticky and translucent.Can you suggest a good face cream with sun protection. I have dry skin?
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture with SPF 15 is great for dry, oily, or blemish-prone skin that needs sun protection. It provides moisture and sun protection with adding shine to the skin.Can you suggest a good face cream with sun protection. I have dry skin?
cetaphil daily facily moisturuzer with spf 15 works best and its non greasy like neutrogena is.
USE JOVVES SUN BLOCK ,IT WORKS FAST
i think u can use olay it is a combination of sunscreen and moisturiser
use moisturizer with spf... its good for dry skin... it will keep your face hydrated... body shop has a nice selection for that or you can check out the nearest drugstore...
Ella Bache is an awesome brand. There sunscreens alone will be enough. They're SPF 30. Rather pricey but it will last a lifetime and is well worth it.
Neutrogena with helioplex is good. Make sure its at least spf 30 and contains helioplex(protects against UVA which causes aging)
garnier is good one ..its good for dry skin..
nivea sun screen moisturizer is the besst .
Olay total effects with SPF(normal) works for me.I have dry skin too.Its a moisturiser plus sun protection.
garnier with spf 30 its good for dry skin.
nivea Q 10 is the best cream in the world. and you can find from nivea someting for sun protection
Dove Deep Moisture with the blue lid works so well for me. It moisturizes great and has spf 15.
As I travel quite frequently I need to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I do so by using Zenmed's Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 30. I also have dry skin and it works very well for me. So I would recommend this product for you as well. I also have a discount code ';zen4less'; which you could use just in case you decide to buy online from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment