Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello ladies does any body know of a good face cream? Like for daily use on dry skin?

I use Aloette. It's great.Hello ladies does any body know of a good face cream? Like for daily use on dry skin?
PONDS with SPF. I'm a firm believer!Hello ladies does any body know of a good face cream? Like for daily use on dry skin?
Lancome Absolut
yes. i use it daily. it is a loriel paris brand, and its great. srry but i cant remmeber the name, but u could look for that brand i guess. it is like yellowish color and is liquid.
My fav is Neo Strata.
i like oil of olay or pond's mend and defend both have good moisterizers that arent oily and have a little sunblock in it to protet your skin.
I use all sorts of face creams because I like a variety but I really like the Shiseido moisturizers. They're lightweight and they do not leave your skin feeling oily. It also has a light fragrance which smells great! If you use the moisturizer along with the gentle cleansing lotion/toner and the gentle cleansing foam, your skin will feel so much softer. It's a great product and you can find it in most department stores. If you don't want to purchase the full size products just ask for some samples at the Shiseido counter. Hope you'll give Shiseido a try. Good luck!
I've used all sorts of expensive brands. but my fave.,by far is: Ponds
I use Kiss My Face by obsessivelynatural. Its at www.kissmyface.com
CLINIQUE


OMG OMG OMG OMG ..


ITS THE BEST EVER


AND ITS ONLY


TWENTY-THREE DOLLARS!
i like Oil of Olay Regenerist
I use Cetaphil moisturizer. It works really good and your skin feels really soft and smooth. It doesn't feel like there's anything on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment