Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best lotion/cream for dry/itchy skin? in the $10-15range & smells good?

Why not try using a mousturizing body wash instead? Dove and Ivory make good ones. Used in the shower, they work better. Your body tends to absorb more when it is wet and your pores are open. I always do this during the winter months. Of course if you don't want to go that route, use Johnson %26amp; Johnson's plain baby lotion in the pink bottle. It will work wonders. This time of year, I use both. Take care and good luck.Best lotion/cream for dry/itchy skin? in the $10-15range %26amp; smells good?
My husband has terribly dry and scaly skin and he uses Dermarest. It works really well!Best lotion/cream for dry/itchy skin? in the $10-15range %26amp; smells good?
I've been using a lotion found at Sam's Club and sometimes at Wal-Mart called Gene's. Its for dry and sensitive skin. It's think and smooth and goes for about 7 bux for a jug of it.





For itchy/dry skin you could also try gold bond medicated lotions. Hope this helps.
Try using Vasoline at night on the dry/scaly skin. During the day use lotions with good scents. I use vasoline all over my body at night (even my face) and have no dry scaly patches (i used to)
Dry skin always so irritating...I hate it so much...I suggest you try using Zenmed Derma Lotion from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com.





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the skin. It's proven to works fast and it provides Maximum results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Atopalm. This dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now. (Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.





Zenmed Products Reviews


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/zenme鈥?/a>





Remedies For Dry Skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>
Victoria's Secret has great lotion that costs about $10. My fave scent is the Pear Glace.
Look up the brand Eucerin. Very effective and affordable.
Try Nivea it is very affordable , walmart kmart, walgreens
Eucerin is good, and unscented.
Try Caress brand. It works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment