Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Cream/Masks For Dry Skin? (Face)?

ok, is there any facial cream for dry skin? high street brands i the (UK) like nivea, dove, olay etc.... my face has dry skin, when i put foundation on dream matte mouse you can see my dry skin! its awful! i can't even wear foundation no more, when i feel my face, it has a really dry feeling to it, also i sometime have dry skin peeling off on the tip of my nose, cheek and the face. what cream should i use is the best? and why do i have dry skin? should i use facial masks? where can i get the cream or mask? which one should i get? idon'tt really want to spend more then 拢5-拢10Best Cream/Masks For Dry Skin? (Face)?
I suggest to discontinued using Maybelline mousse this product was the worst makeup you can use on your face it makes skin very dry flaky that is was one of the main reason I thrown it away it can help oily skin but for dry skin it not good you need tinted moisturizer use Nivea tinted moisturizer is very sheer nice for dry skin or use another brand if you like. Olay Classic care day cream for sensitive skin it works great very rich nice for dry skin it makes skin very dewy %26amp; nice. also Olay Beauty fluid for sensitive skin it also good very soothing nice .Best Cream/Masks For Dry Skin? (Face)?
Cherriot





What I can do is suggest to you what I use and works for me. I use Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It has the highest concentration of the best moisturizer known, hyaluronic acid. Hope this helps. It costs $25.00


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free all orders globally, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment