Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you apply Veet hair removal lotion, cream, etc. to dry or wet skin?

I've never used Veet before. I just got the Veet Rapid Action Hair Removal Lotion. Do I apply it to wet or dry skin?





Also, I'm going camping tomorrow and my legs (which I will have used Veet on) are going to be exposed. Should I keep them covered for 24 hours or will it be okay?








Thanks!Do you apply Veet hair removal lotion, cream, etc. to dry or wet skin?
Dry and you'll be fine, just moisturize.Do you apply Veet hair removal lotion, cream, etc. to dry or wet skin?
dry i think, it should have directions on the bottle, yeah they can be exposed...


and you can apply sunscreen any time after you use it, its just like you can do anything like after shaving them
Dry skin.
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment