Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's the best brand of facial cream for very dry skin?

Help! I'm 34, getting married in two months and really want to ';shine'; on my wedding day! I recently bought Clinique's RepairWear foundation make-up, which is supposed to be good for dry skin and hiding ';the first signs of aging';, but I feel like it does just the opposite! It makes my wrinkles stand out and dries out my forehead and nose so much that my skin flakes and peels off. A clerk at a make up counter (not a Clinique rep) told me the make-up is fine; what I need is a new moisturizer. Besides my daily facial cream (which I vary in terms of brands) I've used Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion under the base, as well as Moisture On Call. This clerk said I need something stronger and recommended some Biotherm products. I've also considered Clinique's Superdefense cream. But before spending a fortune on a bunch of different products that don't work any better than what I've used to date, I thought I'd check around and see what other people recommend. Thanks!What's the best brand of facial cream for very dry skin?
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin. Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/What's the best brand of facial cream for very dry skin?
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about Dry Skin

    ReplyDelete